quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2008

Pini's Back?

Pinilla 'Sorry' To Leave Hearts
Chilean striker Mauricio Pinilla has insisted he regrets never getting the opportunity to repay the Hearts fans’ faith, after being released by the Scottish club…

Pinilla’s time in Edinburgh was ravaged by injuries and he managed only a handful of appearances after Hearts bought out Sporting Lisbon’s stake in his playing rights....The former Universidad de Chile hitman apologised to the fans for his inability to deliver during his troubled time at Tynecastle."I have had many injuries, but I was getting prepared for next season and I am sorry that I can't play anymore in Scotland," Pinilla told La Tercera. "I had hoped to show the supporters of Hearts my quality, but I will not be able to do that now. "I have been very happy in Edinburgh. I had the support of the fans throughout my time there. ..."Despite his injury woes Pinilla has not been short on offers, as a number of continental clubs are supposedly vying his signature."I have three or four options to go and play in countries like Portugal and Italy but I am waiting for confirmation," he said. "I have to meet with my agent in Italy, where we will talk about my future."


Pinigol is back to Portugal?? Continua cagão e esperançado da sua qualidade. Os adeptos adoram-no! Se vier para o Sporting, já estou a ver a jogarmos no 4-2-4. De volta aos anos 60. Qual meio-campo. Roca e Veloso e depois Liedson, Postiga, Djalo e Pinigol. Vai ser só golos!

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

o PiniPon ...que saudades..;)

Repórter H disse...

Assim seriam golos cá e lá! Nunca percebi é porque é que lhe chamavam Pinigol!

Anónimo disse...

sim eu tb não... PiniPon faz mais sentido..lol

Padrino Visconti disse...

3-2-5, entao e o Derlei? Se descontares por causa das lesoes, o Pini tb nao ia la estar....

Pesquisa personalizada